• Bathrooms: 2
• Beam: 16.3ft
• Builder: Azimut
• Cabins: 2
• Crew: 2
• Depth: 4ft
• Guests: 12
• Length: 48ft
• Speed: 33kn
• Year: 2018
• Miscellaneous Floats
Need to know
• Per USCG regulations, maximum 12 passengers. NO exceptions!
• Full-day charter is 8 hours. Half day charter is 4 hours.
• All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
• Pick-up time is up to you and the charter begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
• For day charters fuel is included for idle/trolling speed around local areas. For high speed cruising fuel is charged extra.
• 100% drug free/smoke free boat; some boats may allow cigarette smoking in designated areas at the captain's discretion.
• We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule, no pets allowed.
• You must be 21 years or older to book.
• Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
• For multi-day charters, a standard 30% APA is collected to cover expenses during your charter including fuel, docking fees, food & beverage.
• Gratuity (15%) is collected at time of payment on all day charters; additional gratuity can be given in cash at the end of a day charter.
• No gratuity is collected for term (overnight) charters and must be paid at the end of charter in cash or on the credit card on file. Industry Standard is 15-20%.
• APA funds: if there is any money left over after your charter, you can apply remaining funds towards crew gratuity or funds can be returned to you.
• Check out our FAQ or tap "Ask a question" below if you have any comments or concerns.
Why we like it
A trip to Miami isn’t complete until you have cruised Miami Beach Waters. Miami’s beautiful skyline is best captured best off of the coastline, and there is no better way than to experience it in the utmost fashion. We offer Full day (8 hours), half day (4 hours), and Sunset Boat Rentals. Operating chartering services out of Miami Beach, to experience the most opulent way to unplug, indulge and relax!
Terms and Conditions InList assumes no liability for the use or consumption of any services, experiences or events supplied by hosts or venues listed on the app. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, before booking, to research each experience, host and venue, and the responsibility of each host/venue to accept only bookings which reasonably seem suitable to them. In the event the requested services or experiences are not available or no...read all